Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Week Already

I can't believe its been a week since my last post. Honestly this whole blogging thing has made me realize that I don't really have that much to talk about. I thought I would but I really don't unless you want to read about a bunch of 4 and 5 year olds which I figure I would spare you all the wonderful details on their exciting lives. So here are a few things I've thought of over the last week.

Update on our house! We had the inspections about a week and a half ago (luckily my mom was able to go for us) and they were all great! Thank goodness! Now were in the process of figuring out the moving details. 

Alec will graduate with his MASTERS (woohoo) on May 10th! I am so proud of him. He has worked so hard these past 5 years and especially this last year! I know he is ready to be done and so am I! Then we will close on our house May 16th we plan on moving everything in that weekend and go to a friends wedding in Tulsa the 17th! But wait that's not all...we will then come back to abilene the 18th so I can finish my last two weeks of school...ugh. We plan on sleeping on our wonderful air mattress and keeping just a few essentials here those last two weeks. During those last two weeks we are in Abilene we have two weddings (one in Fort Worth and the other in Abilene) It's going to be such a busy time but so exciting!

On another note tomorrow is HSU Western Day and I'm afraid it's going to be canceled due to this crazy weather. My kids will be so disappointed so I hope that we are able to go! We have been learning about cowboys and cowgirls this week and my kids love it! I have gotten some of the cutest pictures of them with cowboy hats, bandannas, and cowboy shirts on.

Other exciting news: HANNAH and DREW are engaged! This is a couple that has been seeking the Lord whole heart idly from the very beginning of their relationship and I can't wait to see how the Lord will use them together as one! God is good! I am so excited for them and can't wait to see Hannah NEXT month....it has been way to long! 

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I feel ya on not having anything to talk about on the blog these days. I fear that no one will think the stories about my kids are as cute and funny as I do.