Thursday, July 16, 2009

Roaring River 2009

This past weekend me and Alec headed out for the annual Roaring River camping trip. Its always a great time spent with family and friends. Anyone who knows me knows I'm not much of an "outdoorsy" kinda gal but I love going to RR. This was my 4th year to go camping at RR and I think it was the hottest year by far! We had a wonderful time relaxing, playing with our niece and nephews, fishing, sitting in the river, hanging out with friends, and spending time with Alec's family! I could give you lots of details and stories from the trip but honestly I don't feel like typing that much so here are some pictures. Also if you are interested in looking at all of the Roaring River pictures they are on my Flickr account. I would love for you to check them out and leave me comments! I love to get feedback on my pictures! These are just a few of my fav's.
Dinner with friends at the Yeats camp.
The marrieds
High School Buddies
I love my niece Emerson!
And so does her BoBo (Emerson definitely has the cutest swimsuits ever!)



Uncle Alec helping Kaleb through the rapids

To jump or not to jump...that is the question.
I love these boys...too cute!
Don't forget to check out my Flickr sight for more pictures :)

No comments: