Wednesday, March 11, 2009

NKOTB Suckas

Well life has been busy and I will post more details soon. Until then let me give you a taste of where I was Monday night. 

Check out the New Kids On The Block:

Let me kind of give you the background of WHY I went to the NKOTB concert. First off, I was never a huge fan of the Kids but one of my co-workers loves the Kids and it was her birthday so she invited 5 of us to take a limo ride to dinner and then the concert. It was a lot of fun. My favorite part of the concert was the opening act america's next dance crew....the Jabawockeez (sp?). They were on the stage for 25 minutes but I was lovin' it! I'm a sucker for a good dance crew.

It was rare for me to do something on a weeknight. Honestly, I normally don't go out and do much on weeknights due to the fact that I am usually thoroughly exhausted by 9:00 but I thought it was well worth it. Good time and great company!

No comments: