Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh How I LOVE Christmas Cards!

Have I told you how much I LOVE getting mail...well I LOVE it! 

Receiving Christmas cards in the mail during the holiday season is one of my most favorite things! I especially love the cards that come with pictures (I mean I love the cards with no pictures too, but I absolutely love getting picture cards)! It just makes me so happy to run to the mailbox everyday and see what new cards we will get! I might just go out on a limb and say its my favorite time of the day! To all my friends and family out there who have sent me a Christmas card know that it is being displayed proudly. I have been wanting a very cute wire Christmas tree that displays cards but until then I have them hanging  from ribbon on my magazine rack so I can admire them everytime I walk by.

1 comment:

conklinlove said...

It doesn't even cross our minds to send Christmas cards. Maybe next year we will....and it will be just for you!