Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Enjoying the Ice...

2 Days with no school because of icy roads=

-A lot of extra time on my hands to...have a ridiculous photo session with my precious dog in her Mrs. Claus outfit

-Take at least 3 naps no shorter than 2 hours each in one day!

-Make my husband cinnamon rolls and coffee for breakfast.

-Watch Regis and Kelly and the Today show (and maybe a soap opera or two).

-See my husbands brand new truck slide out of our extremely icy, steep driveway while he checks the mail.

-Get an early stocking gift from my sweet husband (see picture below)

A French Press...something that I have been wanting for quite some time now!
Babette as Mrs. Claus

Another picture of the fireplace with the addition of Babette's stocking
Our table decorated for Christmas

I have officially started Christmas Break and the best part is that Alec is taking the same two weeks off of work to spend some extra special time with me! I am so excited and feel blessed that Alec works at a place that will allow him to have so many wonderful vacation days!

If I don't post again before Christmas I hope everyone has a very blessed holiday!
Merry Christmas! 

No comments: