Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Closing, moving, before and afters

It has been a crazy weekend and I'm exhausted. Here are some pictures from all the events.

After closing on our house!
We are Homeowners!

Alec and the moving truck...just after unloading everything

The breakfast nook before:

The tragic wallpaper up close:Breakfast nook after:Dining room before:
Dining room after wallpaper is gone:
Dining room after:
Kitchen before:

Kitchen after:
Living Room before:
Living Room after:
Sorry so many pictures...i got carried away! 
Believe it or not more pictures to come.

   


3 comments:

Melanie said...

yay! I can't wait to come visit one day!!

McKenzie said...

it looks AMAZING! I am so excited for you two to be home again :) Such a great house, that I can see so far!!

conklinlove said...

Hey bff! So sad I missed you while you were in T-town. I'm loving your new house. I especially love your kitchen floor! Can't wait to see you!